Skip to content
Skip to content
JAMES E. PORTIS
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
- Excellent Networking and Information Technology Skills
- Cetified Professional with the following programming languages: XHTML5, CSS3,
Flash, XML, PHP, ASP, JQUERY.
- Certified Professional with the following software packages: WordPress, Adobe
Master Suite, MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in Database Application design, including SQL.
- Extensive marketing and project management experience.
- Superb customer service and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Conversational Spanish (both written and verbal).
Lead Web Developer, AV Specialist
- Administer local and remote data servers, utilizing both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Design and program interactive, multimedia websites for various clients.
- Record and edit numerous audio/visual commercials for local TV, radio, and web distribution.
- Work closely with clients to understand needs and provide efficient, cost-effective solutions
Schletter Inc. | Solar Systems (Sept. 2010 – Nov. 2011)
Internet Marketing Associate
- Implemented and maintained all internet marketing communications and objectives.
Big 5 Sporting Goods (January 2010 – September 2010)
Retail Sales Associate
- Contributed the following sales functions: prospecting, needs analysis, consultative selling, personal selling, customer service, inventory and Point-of-Sale visual design.
GB Promotions (April 2006 – November 2008)
Marketing Analyst / Coordinator / Project Manager
- Directed marketing and sales administration through various online and bricks-and-mortar channels.
- Administered large business projects from lead generation to project completion and subsequent follow-up.
- Boise State University – Boise, ID
- Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2006
- Emphasis in Internet Marketing and Professional Selling